Friday, May 2, 2008

Kitchen supplies and other random notes

Even though the wedding is almost 16 months off, Rory and I have talked about the registry. We'll probably register and Bed, Bath, Beyond, Crate & Barrel and Williams Sonoma. Rory's a little bitter that most of the things we'll be registering for will be for me.

It also doesn't help that I'm licking my chops because I'm going to register for some top-end cooking supplies: all-clad sautee pans, new sauce pans, cast iron griddle and new cutting boards. Seriously, I get giddy thinking about it.

I've also talked to my sister about it and she sent me this link last week about what one should register for if just starting out. Well, I already have at least two-thirds of the things on the list, but it's all about upgrading. Seriously, isn't it pretty.

No comments: