Monday, November 9, 2009

Excuses

So it's been awhile since a post and it may be a bit longer. I have a few posts to write up but haven't had time. The last deadline for the day job was brutal. I then took off for DC for the better part of a week and was then off to Cancun for my honeymoon.

Now I'm back in the office today but may be leaving on Saturday for Paris, France for six days. I should hear from the boss in a little bit on what he's deciding to do.

So that means no posts for awhile and there's so much to do. The fall/winter are two of my favorite times of the year to cook and I just don't know when I'm going to have time. I also have new toys to play with. I was the lucky recipient of a pasta maker, which I am still hoping to take for a whirl at some point this week

There's also some ice cream recipes, the dinner at Alinea and I'm sure half a dozen other that I'm forgetting about.

No comments: