Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm back ... most likely

Rory and I are getting settled into our new home and we're loving it. Yes, it's the suburbs but the space is awesome and the kitchen and back yard are awesome.

We've been here a little more than three weeks and I've been grilling at least three times a week. Burgers, chicken, hot dogs, pork chops, and a pork rib roast. Lincolnwood Produce is only a couple of blocks away and I've been doing a lot of shopping there. They have a sale on pork ribs so I may try to do a little smoking this afternoon and see how they come out.

I have a lot more counter space in the new kitchen, but a lack of outlets, and the stove is very nice. It has a fifth burner with a griddle and a temperature controlled warming drawer.

I still have a list of posts to do but will hopefully be bring you all some pictures of the BBQ I'm doing.

No comments: