Monday, May 3, 2010

Been bad (and it's not going to get any better)

Yeah, I know it's been almost two months since I last posted and while I have been cooking and still have a list of a dozen blog topics my day job has gotten in the way of my blogging and what free time I have has been taken up with preparing for a move.

Most of you know that Rory and I are moving to Skokie next month. I'm excited for my new larger kitchen and back yard. I am hoping to experiment with some smoking of pork shoulder and other such fun treats which will bring a whole new aspect to the blog.

In the meantime, sorry. I don't think I'll be posting much between now and the end of June. By then we'll be full into grilling season and I can't wait.

Also want to give a shout out to the Chicago Food Snob on Chicago Now. I like what he's doing and how he writes, check him out.