Friday, July 9, 2010

Herb Garden Part Deux

Basil, chives and oregano (from left to right)

Because I truly am a glutton for punishment I am making another attempt at an herb garden. It's been more than two years since my last debacle and I am bound and determined to grow some fresh herbs.

Rory gave me this very nice herb garden for Christmas and I just planted everything. I haven't grown anything from seed since I was in grade school so that has me a little concerned, but I'm going to give these a week or so before I go out and buy some plants.

Next year I hope to plant something of a real garden with a couple of tomato plants and other things, we just got into the place a little late this year. Though I do have a topsy turvy going right now, which my parents started, and it's got a few little tomatoes coming in.

No comments: